ESQHA Members – Your AQHA affiliate relies on our members to help make a difference. These are some important reasons to consider getting involved with your affiliate. ESQHA needs you, just as much as you need them!
Gain leadership experience from the state and youth affiliate by becoming involved with your state’s board of directors and officers.
- Volunteer at shows, especially Level 1 and Rookie shows. Gain
knowledge of how shows are run or help by being a ring steward,
where you’ll get firsthand experience of how classes are judged.
- Give input on ways to better your affiliate organization and be
involved in decision-making.
- Use your professional knowledge to help better your affiliate. If
you’re an accountant, have a background in marketing, teaching –
you name it – your affiliate can benefit from your skills.
- Introduce new events, like dressage or Versatility Ranch Horse.
Sometimes organizations lack resources to add specialized events;
get involved and you can make it happen!
- Represent your affiliate at the AQHA convention.
- Meet more people from your affiliate and create lifelong
- Scholarship programs are offered by some affiliates for youth who
are involved. It’s a great way to help save money for college.
- Receive awesome year-end awards for competing at affiliate-
- Get plugged in! Your affiliate is the best way to get connected with
Quarter Horse events happening in your state.
Getting involved is the best way to have an influence in the industry! To
connect with your ESQHA – reach out to any one of the officers and/or
directors listed in this directory.
We thank you for your continued support!