To have your 2020 show pointed, fill out the request form below:
- This form (** NO VERBAL REQUEST WILL BE GRANTED**) must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of the horse show for it to be pointed and for publication on our web site. Any request not made in a timely fashion will not be honored.
- You will be notified whether or not your horse show has been approved for ESQHA year end award points.
- Results for every judge must be submitted “ONLY” to the ESQHA Club Secretary (Ashley Smith – ESQHA1962@gmail.com) within 10 Days from the last day of the horse show.
- You must be willing to accept ESQHA memberships at the show and post our rules about year-end awards. Any memberships received at the show must be forwarded to our club secretary within 10 Days of the end of the horse show.
- Horse show results must be submitted in electronic format for all pointed shows.
Thank you for your interest in having your show pointed with Empire State Quarter Horse Association. Any questions may be directed to our Secretary.