To have your 2019 show pointed,fill out the request form below:
- This form must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the start of the horse show for publication in our newsletter/web site. Any request not made in a timely fashion will not be honored.
- You will be notified whether or not your horse show has been approved for ESQHA year end award points.
- Results for every judge must be submitted “ONLY” to the ESQHA Club Secretary (Ashley Smith – ESQHA1962@gmail.com) within 2 weeks from the last day of the horse show.
- You must be willing to accept ESQHA memberships at the show and post our rules about year-end awards. Any memberships received at the show must be forwarded to our club secretary within two weeks of the end of the horse show.
- Horse show results must be submitted in electronic format for all pointed shows. If results are not submitted electronically, there will be a $15 charge per judge to get the results from AQHA.
Thank you for your interest in having your show pointed with Empire State Quarter Horse Association. Any questions may be directed to our Secretary.